.

Nov 1, 2008

Back

It's been a while now. It feels good to start fresh..again.

about two months ago ( I think!) I took part in Scott Kelby's photowalk here in Dubai. It was a nice way of getting to see many photographers in one place, although everyone was busy clicking. At the end of the day we were instructed to post our photos to enter the competition which was a world recognized one. 
After a week of no expectations, we received an email stating the three winners of Dubai's photowalk and the overall winner and to my surprise, I was one of three! 
The images were amazing (i loved the reflection one which was the overall winner ... you can see it in the Gulf photo plus site... and there were many other great ones ...)
The photograph I took was of some displayed sandals in the old market. I was drawn to the light and the colours.
Well, I really enjoyed this experience and I know that I have a long way to further develop my skills as a photographer. But for now, I will enjoy my win! 

0 comments: