.

Nov 17, 2008

Just a Reminder!

I took this photo in Kenya before i got deeper into photography. 


I was reading an article on how to  take control of your life (not that my life is outta control) and somewhere through the article it says that in order to reach our goals in life we have to constantly remind our selves of our destination, where we want to end up ( words totally rewritten by me, but u got the meaning).

Well this photo pretty much sums up one of my goals in life and It will always be a reminder whenever things don't go as easy or as planned..that no matter how long your route may be.. concentrate on your destination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very deep pic....i always feel children are very good subjects 4 a pic....their innocence always shines thru....n especially a child who doesnt have the same privileges tht we have.....makes the pic a more emotional tale....

Mohammad said...

I agree .. children communicate deeper emotions than any ... however, I think we get emotional sometimes not because of their circumstances but rather from measuring their privilages and happiness through what we know, have, or want... to me this photo is there to help us more than anything else...